Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms of Conditions
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Links to Other Websites
- Products & Availability
- Advice & Technical Information
- Delivery Policy
- Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Products Disclaimer
- Product Warranties
- Governing Law
Acceptance of Terms of Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.vitality4life.co.uk! This website is owned and operated by Vitality4life UK Ltd, Trade Registry Number: 05687172 of Unit 7, Vitas Vending Business Centre, Fengate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 5XG, United Kingdom ("Vitality 4 Life", "our", "us", "we", website").
By using the Website, including by making any offer to purchase through the Website, you:
Intellectual Property Rights
The "Vitality 4 Life" logos are registered trade marks of Vitality4life Pty Ltd.
You acknowledge that any intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, are owned by Vitality 4 Life, and that these remain the property of their respective owner and must not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws and nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use any of them.
Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. Vitality 4 Life makes no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
You may view this website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of Vitality 4 Life or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this website nor any computer software or code contained in this website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this website.
If you correspond or otherwise communicate with Vitality 4 Life, you automatically grant to Vitality 4 Life an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.
Links to Other Websites
Vitality 4 Life reserves the right to prevent third parties from linking to this website.
Vitality 4 Life cannot guarantee the following:
Please report to Vitality 4 Life any suspected interference or damage to your electronic systems arising from your use of the Website or any linked website.
Products & Availability
We will at all times, do our best to maintain correct inventory of all goods listed on our website, however at times some items may become out of stock or unavailable.
Reproduction of colours is as accurate as possible, but please note colours instore may vary slightly from what is displayed on your monitor.
Advice & Technical Information
Any advice, recommendation, information, technical information, specification, drawing, description, illustration, dimensions, assistance or service provided by Vitality 4 Life in relation to any products is given in good faith and is believed by Vitality 4 Life to be appropriate and reliable. However, any such advice, recommendation, information, technical information, specification, drawing, description, illustration, dimensions, assistance or service provided by Freedom in relation to any products supplied by Vitality 4 Life is approximate only.The information within this site and all it's links are presented for health educational purposes only. It is not intended for diagnosing, prescribing or for the treatment of any illness. Any application of the advice herein is at the viewers discretion and sole risk. You are advised to consult your doctor or a health care professional before deciding to take part in any exercise, diet or supplementation program.
If you have any medical problems please consult with your doctor or health care professional before embarking on a health, detox or exercise program. If symptoms persist or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding seek medical advice. The information on this website is provided for general health informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice.
All prices listed on www.vitality4life.com.au are in Australian Dollars and as such will be charged in Australian Dollars. All pricing is quoted for shipping throughout Australia only.
All references to $ and dollars on this website are to Australian currency.
Prices are subject to change at any given time and without notice.
We offer FREE shipping for all products listed on www.vitality4life.co.uk with the exclusion of parts/accessories. Freight prices for these are dependent upon the item and will be quoted at time of purchase.
We ship with DPD International throughout the UK and selected European countries.
Delivery time is between 1-3 working days for UK customers and between 3-5 for European customers.
You can see our full 'Shipping & Returns' policy here.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
We offer a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on all of our products, and a 14 day free returns policy. This means that you are more than welcome to return the product to us if you are not completely satisfied and we will even pay for the return freight within 14 days of purchase.
Conditions of return:
- The customer must contact Vitality 4 Life prior to returning the item, to be issued a Return Authorization Number. Without this number the goods may be rejected at our dispatch centre.
- The product must be return with original packaging and all accessories/gifts which were received with the original order, including product manuals, DVDs etc.
If you wish to cancel or change your order, please endeavor to notify us within 48 orders of placing the order so that we can ensure the order is not shipped. if the order is shipped, you will need to refer to our 'returns' policy as per above.
Vitality4Life Pty Limited ("V4L") sells exercise and health related merchandise (collectively, the "Merchandise") only to individuals and entities who can legally purchase and own such items in the particular jurisdiction where they reside. Your purchase of V4L Merchandise, whether in person, by telephone, by mail, by fax, or over the Internet, legally binds you and your heirs, assigns, transferees, and personal representatives as follows:
1. When you order and purchase Merchandise from V4L, you represent that you are of legal age to purchase the Merchandise ordered and that the Merchandise can be purchased and owned in your state, county, and/or city of residence. By offering Merchandise for sale, V4L does not represent or warrant that any specific purchaser may legally purchase, own, or possess the Merchandise ordered.
2. Exercise equipment and other Vitality4Life Merchandise may be dangerous if used improperly or negligently. When you purchase Merchandise from V4L, you agree that you will use the purchased Merchandise in a safe and legal manner, consistent with all applicable laws, recognized safety rules, and good common sense. You further agree that you will train and supervise minors in the use of V4L Merchandise and that you will take such steps as may be reasonably necessary or required by applicable law to keep V4L Merchandise out of the hands of minors and untrained and/ or immature individuals.
3. When you purchase Merchandise from V4L, you agree to assume all risks related to and/or arising from your ownership and use of the Merchandise and agree to indemnify and hold V4L harmless from any and all claims brought by any person or entity against V4L related to and/or arising from your ownership and/or use of the Merchandise.
4. Vitality4Life Pty Ltd does its best to accurately represent the Merchandise, through photo, price and copy. Occasionally we make mistakes. If such a mistake should occur, please let us know and we will rectify the mistake as soon as possible.
5. Please note that material on this website relating to wellness based products may not have been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Any product is not intended to diagnose, heal, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have any medical problems please consult your family doctor.
6. Any testimonial from domestic users, or medical and alternative health professionals is case specific and there are no guarantees such results can be obtained, experienced or felt by every unique individual. Any user experience, commercial or otherwise, is case specific, and there are no guarantees such results can be seen, or achieved by every business, company or individual.
Thank you for your understanding.
Vitality4Life provides the Product Warranty coverage as further described below and limited to the terms and conditions hereof:
Warranty does not cover:
These website Terms & Conditions are governed by English Law and the parties agree that the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in connection with or arising out of the Vitality 4 Life site and these Terms & Conditions.