Ordering & Payment with Vitality 4 Life
Itis simple and easy to order online with Vitality 4 Life! Simply follow the following steps...
- 1. Select the product you wish you order, choose your colour and click 'Add to Cart' on product detail page.
- 2. You may continue shopping, 'View Cart' or go straight to 'Checkout'.
- 3. Enter any valid coupon or discount codes in the designated box in the 'View Cart' section, before going to Checkout.
- 4. If you are ready, click 'Checkout with PayPal' OR 'Proceed to Checkout'.
- 5. You can either checkout as a guest, or you can register for an account. It is simple and easy to track your order, receive updates and information through the My Account system.
- 6. Proceed through the Billing & Shipping sections.
- 7. In the 'Order Review' section you can also use your Discount Code.
- 7. You can then either make payment via Paypal or Credit Card.
You will receive an automatic confirmation email after checkout is complete. If there are any errors or problems with your order, please contact us so that we can rectify and ensure your correct order is dispatched.
Please include a contact phone number with your order for both delivery and also efficient communication regarding your order.
You can see more about Shipping & Returns here, including details of how to track your order.
We gladly and securely accept MasterCard and Visa.
Our preferred payment method is Paypal.
Paypal is an account-based system, which allows customers to send and receive money online instantly through credit cards or linked bank accounts.
Most importantly, PayPal allows you to make secure transactions without revealing your detailed account information. Paypal ensures this information is private while also guaranteeing 100% protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
Visit www.paypal.co.uk for more information.
Cancelling or Changing your Order
If you wish to change you order, please endeavor to contact us via phone or email within 24-48 hours of purchase so that we can ensure the order is not shipped. We will do our best to assist you as needed if you wish to change your order.
If you would like to cancel your order, please refer to our store cancellation policy below:
Right to Cancel
- a) You have a right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason
- b) The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or the person that you have asked to send the goods to acquires, physical possession of the goods
- c) You will have no right to cancel items that we have personalised for you or which have been made to your specification
- d) To exercise the right to cancel you must inform us (see our contact details) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
- e) To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of Cancellation
- a) If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us)
- b) We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- c) We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods.
- d) We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Returning the Goods
- a) You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired
- b) You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods
- c) You are only liable for any diminished vale of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
We will supply goods in line with your normal consumer rights, if you have any concerns please contact us immediately.
Model Cancellation Form
- To: Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd, of 7 Vitas Vending Buisness Centre, Fengate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, UK PE1 5XG
- Ordered on [*]/received on [*]:
- Name of consumer(s):
- Address of consumer (s):
- Signature of consumer(s):
[*] Delete as appropriate