BionTech BTM3000 Water Ionizer
The BTM3000 has the unique feature of being able to produce ‘super acid’ and ‘super alkaline’ water. By adding salt to the water, you can regulate the pH level by the amount of salt added to the chamber.
The BTM3000 gives you the freedom to add the filtered water of your choice and it’s portable so you can take it anywhere!
The BTM3000 Water Ionizer features…
- NEW! Flexible Platinised Titanium Electrodes
- 2 preset levels of acid and alkaline water
- Equal size filling chambers for acid & alkaline water
- Fully Portable!
- Add the filtered water of your choice!
‘Super Oxide Water’
The ‘super acid’ water feature of the BTM3000 has a strong sterilisation ability. Super acid water is for external use only and has been proven to kill many types of bacteria including Staphy lococcus areus, E.coli, Shigella, Salmonella, Streptococcus Pneumophylla and Pseudomonas spp. ‘Super alkaline’ water is used for neutralising superoxide water and resolving protein.
The BTM3000 creates alkaline or acid water - there’s a compartment of equal size specified for each one
The BTM3000 features Platinised Titanium Electrodes, ensuring high corrosion resistance
Unrivalled technology – water molecule 50Hz
The quality and effectiveness of ion-water depends on the size of the individual water molecules. This "microclustered" water is better able to infiltrate and hydrate cells and tissues of the body, and has a detoxification effect through reaching areas of toxin build-up that ordinary water cannot reach. By using the most advanced technology, Biontech has reduced the numerical value of the cluster to 50Hz. This technology is unique in that others have not yet achieved the same result.
Reducing power exceeding –500mV
The core component of a water ionizer is its electrolyzer. Biontech have succeeded in achieving a high electrolytic reduction power, also known as oxidation-reduction potential, or ORP. Electrolytic reduction is a measure of the ability to eliminate reactive oxygen – that is, its antioxidant ability. Biontech made it possible for electrolytic reduction to exceed – 500mV with their brand new technology using silver-titanium - materials which had always been a dream to achieve.
Uses for super acid water..
- Acidic water’s sterilising, odor-preventing and bleaching properties makes glasses transparent.
- Washing the dishcloths in acidic water eliminates molds and bad odours, making your kitchen safe from bacteria and eliminating the need for toxic anti-bacterial chemicals.
- It sterilises the kitchen cutting board, dishes and bench top.
- Soak your raw fruits and vegetables to kill parasites and their eggs, and e.coli from bird droppings and from people who didn't wash their hands at the toilet. You never know who's handled your raw produce!
When cut flowers are kept in acidic water they will remain freshly preserved for a much longer period of time.
Plants respond well to acid water of varying degrees, depending on the variety. In fact acidic water is used by golf courses and farms in Japan as an alternative to insecticide. You can spray your wheatgrass with acid water if there's any sign of mould.
Uses for mild acidic water..
Level 1 is gentle acidic water for washing the face and hair. Level 2 is more astringent for beauty as a skin toner and for skin conditions, cuts and abrasions.
Our skin is the body’s largest eliminative organ and the toxins secreted through the skin are acidic. This acid coating helps our skin to stop unwanted microbes from boring into us. Soap washes the mantle away, leaving our skin vulnerable to infection.
- Acid water is a natural toner to restore the pH, improving your complexion.
- Fungal conditions eg; athlete's foot
- Hair washing - it neutralises the soap base of your usual shampoo, making the hair shinier.
- After shaving - as a replacement for skin lotion, due to its sterilisation and astringent properties.
- Oral care - brushing your teeth with acidic water reduces bacteria levels the inside the mouth and helps to combat periodontal disease.
- Burns, including sunburn - alleviates the inflammation of burns and hastens recovery.
- Chapped hands and lips – use as a preventative and to accelerate recovery.
- Abrasions and cuts - has a disinfecting and styptic action and accelerates recovery.
- When bathing the family pet with acidic water, it helps prevent hair loss and improves the coat, enhancing shine.
Frequently Answered Questions
I would like to buy a good quality ioniser and I like the price of the BTM3000. The BTM800 and BTM200N are significantly more expensive, but are they that much better?
- All of these ionisers create equally good quality ionised water, as they all feature platinised titanium electrodes.
The BTM3000 is different for several reasons…
- It doesn’t attach to the tap; its portable and manual-filling, it doesn't include a filtration system and it's the only one which makes 'super oxide water'.
The advantage of the BTM3000 is that you can fill it with water from your existing water filter. Ionised water may not suit everyone in the household and you may already have a water filter that you love or that suits the rest of your family.
- It’s handy if you want to have access to ionised water away from home; if you travel regularly or live in more than one location.
The BTM200N and BTM800 attach to the tap and provide a continuous flow of ionised water.
- They automatically adjust the pH, have an automated self-cleaning function (this process takes 5-10 minutes).
They feature an inbuilt water filter (the 200N has 1 filter, the 800 has 2 filters) and they have the convenience of providing ionised water at the touch of a button.
The next step is simple click on the buy now / add to cart button and you could be enjoying your juicer within days.